Pittsburgh Pet Care is proud to announce the Pittsburgh Pet Care Institute! An institute dedicated to helping you start, build, and expand your pet care business.
No matter where you are in your business, our team can help you grow and achieve your goals with over two decades of combined experience creating and running businesses, excelling in multiple industries, and a deep knowledge of how to work with people and animals to maximize their potential.
Our inaugural Pittsburgh Pet Care Institute class will begin on February 4, 2020 and conclude on July 7, 2020. It is tailored specifically for those of you who have wanted to start a pet care business or are currently in the process of starting a pet care business. By the end of the class, you will have a fully founded legal business with paying clients. The class will cover:
- How to legally found your own business;
- How to run your own business;
- How to market and grow your business;
- The ins and outs of the pet care industry, such as:
- Who the typical clients are and the similarities/differences between them,
- What services to offer and at what price,
- Where to find clients, and
- What pet care business can expect to earn in revenue;
- How to be a positive pet care professional;
- Proper body mechanics to avoid injury while working with animals;
- How to set yourself up for success with good habits, time management, and the resilience to own and run your own business; and
- Much much more!
In addition, each member of the class will receive:
- 12 2-hour group business coaching sessions by zoom and in-person meetings (a standalone value of $4,800);
- In-person meetings will occur at the beginning, end, and intermittently throughout the program.
- All other meetings will be via zoom.
- 12 1-hour 1:1 personal development coaching sessions by zoom (a standalone value of $1,800);
- 40 hours of 1:1 positive pet care mentorship (a standalone value of $4,000);
- 6 paying clients, 1 per month, with an average earning of $6,000 by the conclusion of the class;
- A certificate of completion; and
- Free membership to the Pittsburgh Pet Care Referral Network throughout the duration of the class (a standalone value of $180).
The inaugural Pittsburgh Pet Care Institute class offers a total value of $10,780 for only $2,250 (billed at $375 per month)! Moreover, members of the inaugural class can expect to earn the cost of the program back as they go through it, earning an average revenue of $6,000.
If you are interested in being a part of this program or learning more, please complete the form below. Kindly include the following in the body of your message:
- Why do you want to be a pet care professional;
- Do you have a pet care business already, and if so, where are you with it;
- What do you want to get from this program and what would make it successful for you; and
- Where are you located and where do you want to operate your pet care business?